Market Opening News:-
The market extended upside in early trade Friday with the Sensex hitting 26000-mark, up 63.04 points at 26021.67. The Nifty also reclaimed 7900-mark on first day of December series, up 26.80 points to 7910.60. Lupin, Tata Motors, Sun Pharma, Axis Bank, Bharti Airtel, Bank of Baroda, ONGC and IndusInd Bank were early gainers, up 0.5-1.5 percent. GAIL and Bajaj Auto were under pressure.
CapitalHeight Provides stock cash tips, Intraday trading tips on Equity and Commodity Market. For More Info visit at http://www.capitalheight.com/stock-cash-premium.php or please call at +91 9993066624, 0731 - 6615050.
Intraday Stock Cash Tips:-
- BUY GODFRY ABOVE 1435 TG-1444-1455 SL 1417.85
- BUY MAHARASHTA SCOOTER ABOVE 1490 TG-1498-1510 SL 1471.85
- BUY DR REDDY ABOVE 3115 TG-3128-3143 SL 3089.9
- BUY ATUL ABOVE 1675 TG-1685-1698 SL 1657.3
Indian Market Overview:-
- Nifty The market rebounded after a fall in previous two consecutive sessions, closing the November F&O expiry above 7850 level on hopes of passage of Goods & Services Tax (GST) Bill in Winter Session of Parliament. Nifty future up by 49 points to end at 7881.
- The 30-share BSE Sensex up by 182 points and closed at 25958 due to Positive global cues and short covering on expiry day also pushed market higher.
- Sun Pharma gained 4 percent after the company and its subsidiary dropped their plan to invest in wind energy business.
- Idea Cellular was up 4.7 percent after the telecom operator entered into an agreement with Videocon for acquiring right to use spectrum in Gujarat & UP (West) circles. Videocon Industries gained 4 percent.