Intraday Stock Cash Tips: -
· BUY TATA ELEXI(LCP-1691.8) ABOVE 1700 TG-1710-1725
· BUY SRF (LCP 1075.5) ABOVE 1082 TG-1090-1100
· BUY AJANTA PAHRMA (LCP-1448.5) ABOVE 1459 TG-1470-1482
· BUY CEAT (LCP-1021.45) ABOVE 1030 TG-1038-1048
Indian Rupee today:-
The Indian rupee has rebounded in early trade Tuesday on hopes of likely recovery in equity markets after yesterday’s global carnage. The currency gained 10 paise to open at 66.55 per dollar today against previous day’s closing value of 66.65 a dollar. It extended its recovery to 66.40 a dollar, up 23 paise in morning trade.
Indian broad indices showed consolidate movement and closed on positive note. On sectorial front Realty, FMCG and Pharma were up while an INDIA VIX was down by 4.55%. Sensex was up by 290 points at 26032 & Nifty went up by 71 points to settle at 7880 levelIndian equities may start on a flat-to-lower note Wednesday, following mixed cues from global markets, as Asian markets edged largely higher but Wall Street closed lower in a late plunge overnight. In Singapore, SGX Nifty futures were down 1 percent to 7,807.
· Indian markets ended bullish note.
· Nifty and Sensex up by 0.92% and 1.13%.
· Asia Pacific traded side way HangSeng and Kospi up by 0.72% and 0.91%.
· Wall St. Flat.USD ISM Manufacturing PMI down to 52.7.
· Dow fut. up 67 pts.
· European markets trade upside.
The market opened with a negative gap this morning.The sensex is down 274.52 points or 1.05% at 25757.86. Nifty is down 65.75 points or 0.83% at 7814.95
The U.S. markets ended lower on Tuesday as stocks drifted down on concerns about global economy and uncertainty about U.S. interest rates. On Wall Street, the Dow declined by about 1.3% and the Nasdaq shed 0.4%, while the S&P 500 slid 1.4%.
The market may regain some more lost ground, although some resistance is not ruled out at higher levels. The RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan's statement that the Indian economy is quite healthy may aid sentiment a bit.
For live market updates on Indian Stock Market visit www.capitalheight.com/stock-tips.php or call at 0731-6615050