Intraday Stock Cash Tips
- BUY TRF (LCP-327.3) ABOVE 331 TG-336-343
- BUY NAVINFLOUR (LCP
- BUY DE NORA (LCP-206.3) ABOVE 208 TG-212-217
- BUY MPHASIS (LCP 516.3) ABOVE 520 TG-526-533
After a four-day weakness, the market has opened once again on a lacklustre note. The Sensex rose 15.21 points to 26853.35 and the Nifty gained 7.60 points at 8119.35. Dr Reddys Labs, Cipla, ICICI Bank, Tata Steel, Hindalco, Yes Bank and Grasim were lead gainers in early trade. However, Vedanta, ONGC, ITC, M&M, Maruti Suzuki and Bosch were under pressure. The Indian rupee opened with marginal gain of 3 paise at 65.26 per dollar today versus 65.29 Thursday.
- Indian mkts ended downside. Nifty and Sensex down by 0.73% and 0.75%.
- Asia Pacific market mixed. Nikkei up by 0.17% & Hang Seng down by 0.60%.
- Wall St. up USD Unemployment claims down to 259K. Dow future up by 87 pts.
Indian indices remained volatile and closed on negative note amid global cues. On sectorial front all sectors traded downside including Banking, Energy, FMCG, IT, Media, Metal, Pharma and Realty. Sensex was down by 201 points at 26838 & Nifty down by 59 points to settle at 8111 level. European markets traded downside.
Indian Rupee Update
The Indian rupee opened with marginal gain of 3 paise at 65.26 per dollar on Friday versus 65.29 Thursday.Rupee range for the day is seen between 64.80-65.80/dollar.
For live market updates on Indian Stock Market visit- http://www.capitalheight.com/stock-cash premium.php or call at 0731-6615050.