- BUY GODFRY ABOVE 1420 TG-1430-1443 SL 1402.3
- BUY TATAELEXI ABOVE 2035 TG-2047-2063 SL 2009.85
- BUY DR REDDY ABOVE 3110 TG-3124-3143 SL 3079.9
- BUY HOV ABOVE 115 TG-118-122 SL 110.35
CapitalHeight Provides stock cash tips, Intraday trading tips on Equity and Commodity Market. For More Info visit at http://www.capitalheight.com/stock-cash-premium.php or please call at +91 9993066624, 0731 - 6615050.
Fiscal deficit for for April-October narrowed to Rs 4.11 lakh crore, compared to Rs 4.75 lakh crore during the same period last year. This works out to 74 percent of the FY16 Budget Estimate. Total spending during this period stood at at Rs 10.22 lakh crore, 57.5 percent of FY16 estimate, and net tax receipts for the period stood at Rs 4.29 lakh crore. Non-plan spend was Rs 7.51 lakh crore, 57.2 percent of FY16 estimate, and Plan spend was Rs 2.71 lakh crore, 58.2 percent of FY16 estimate. Revenue deficit was Rs 2.88 lakh crore, 72.9 percent of FY16 estimate, and non-tax revenue at Rs 1.62 lakh crore, 73 percent of FY16 estimate. April-October revenue receipts stood at Rs 5.91 lakh crore, 51.7 percent of FY16 estimate.
Indian Market Overview:-
- Nifty closed after range bound session on a flat note Monday as investors turned cautiousahead of RBI monetary policy and November auto sales data. Nifty future up by 7 points to end at 7980.
- The 30-share BSE Sensex ended up 17 points at 26145. About 1626 shares have advanced against 1078 declining shares on BSE.
- Shares of IDBI Bank rallied 8.6 percent intraday to hit a 52-week high of Rs 93.85 onMonday after a media report indicated that the government may sell some stake in thebank to International Finance Corporation.
- Bharti Airtel announced the launch of a massive network transformation program – "ProjectLeap." Aimed at improving network quality, this project will see an investment of Rs. 60,000crore in the next 3 years, stated the company.